Hepburn Springs – Weekend Retreat October 20 – 22
Yoga & Mindfulness
With Tim Oddie, Anna Loughrey & Anny Fodor.
7pm Friday – 4.30pm Sunday.
Create the time to nourish your body, mind and spirit in the healing spa country of Hepburn Springs.
This weekend will provide you with a balance of time to…
- Immerse yourself in your yoga practice with Iyengar Yoga teacher, Tim Oddie
- Still your mind with mindfulness educator, Anna Loughrey
- Eat luscious food loving prepared by our guest (live-in) nutrition and wellness coach, Anny Fodor
- Connect with like-minded people
- Explore Hepburn Springs (including the famous bath house just nearby)
- Enjoy a massage or Turkish hamman steam session both available on-site!
You will be staying in the renowned and refurbished Continental House built in the 1920’s and set in the beautiful, healing spa town of Hepburn Springs. For those able to arrive earlier your room will be available from 2pm. However we will not be meeting as a group until 7pm. If you are interested in staying another night or two your room may be available at a discounted rate (speak to us about this).
The Yoga and Mindfulness
This retreat, which is suitable for all levels of ability, offers a great opportunity for you to immerse yourself in a yoga and mindfulness practice and explore how this then affects your whole being. For those who do not know Tim you will quickly appreciate that he teaches with both depth and humor. With experience and skillful use of props – those who are new to yoga, have many years of experience and have injuries can be equally supported and inspired. Anna is a mindfulness teacher who will gently lead you through a range of techniques to inspire greater connection to your inner being.
All food will be vegetarian and delicious. Any special dietary requirements can be catered for with prior notice. As well as main meals there will be snacks and hot beverages available throughout the day.
$595 twin share OR $715 private room – includes:
- 2 nights accommodation
- All meals & snacks (Friday dinner to Sunday afternoon tea)
- Early morning mindfulness session
- 2 daily yoga classes (Asana & Pranayama)
- Deposit of $300 will secure your place (places are strictly limited)
- Full payment due by Monday October 16, 2017
EFT – Geelong City Yoga BSB 063512 Account Number 10767466
In payment description please write your name and ‘Hepburn’
Inquiries / Bookings
Call Tim 0419 313 677
Places are strictly limited and will fill up fast, so book early to avoid missing out! Please note the rooms are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis & are confirmed upon receipt of deposit – thank you!
Tim, Anna & Anny