Weekend Yoga & Mindfulness Retreat ~ June 1 – 3, 2018
Join experienced facilitators
Tim Oddie & Anna Loughrey
7pm Friday to 4.30pm Sunday
Nourish your body, mind and spirit in the healing spa country of Hepburn Springs.
This retreat promises the opportunity to…
- Immerse yourself in your yoga practice with Iyengar Yoga teacher, Tim Oddie
- Still your mind with mindfulness educator, Anna Loughrey
- Eat luscious, nutritious vegetarian food
- Connect with like-minded people
- Enjoy a massage or Turkish hamman steam session. Both available on-site!
- Connect with your sense of play and appreciation of simple pleasures
- Detox from the increasingly ‘digitalised world’
You will be staying in the renowned and refurbished Continental House built in the 1920’s and set in the beautiful, healing spa town of Hepburn Springs. The ‘Conti’ sits high on a hill just above the famous Hepburn Springs Bath house, is adjacent to magnificant forrest and is surrounded by beautifully cared for gardens. This unique guest house offers hydraulically heated rooms, large communal lounge / reading room and dining rooms each with an open fire, a Turkish Hamman Steam House and an extensive vinyl record collection for music lovers! Although we will not be meeting as a group until 7pm your room will be available from 2pm. Also, if you wish to stay another night or two your room may be available at a discounted rate. If travelling from Geelong it is a lovely 1 hour 20 minute drive (via Ballan) or from Melbourne 1 hour 30 minutes (via Western Freeway).
The Yoga and Mindfulness
With Tim and Anna’s combined years of experience in running yoga and mindfulness retreats, locally and internationally, you will be encouraged and supported to take your practice to that ‘next level’. By removing yourself from the competing demands and unavoidable distractions of a ‘modern’ lifestyle you come closer to your true essence. By participating in the yoga and mindfulness sessions throughout the weekend you will be supported to connect more deeply with yourself and to explore how this positively affects your interactions with the external world. You will leave the weekend feeling more grounded and yet uplifted, rejuvenated.
Tim is a highly respected Iyengar yoga teacher whose approach is filled with both depth and humour. With his skilful use of props – Tim can equally support and inspire those who are new to yoga, those with many years of experience and those with injuries.
Using a range of techniques Anna offers a gentle and thoughtful approach to mindfulness that will leave participants feeling less anxious and with a greater sense of connection between their inner and outer being.
First and foremost the food will be delicious. It will also be nutritious, vegetarian and gluten-free. Snacks and hot beverages will be available throughout the day.
$580 (based on twin share and all inclusive)
- 2 nights accommodation (all linen, towels and aromatherapy toiletries are provided)
- 2 x mindfulness sessions (early morning)
- 4 x yoga classes – Asana & Pranayama (mid morning and late afternoon)
- All meals & snacks (includes Friday dinner to Sunday afternoon tea)
- Massage by appointment – $100 p/h ($50 for 30 mins)
- Authentic Turkish steam room experience – $60 pp
- Guided / non-guided forrest walks to suit your level of fitness and motivation
- Guest laundry
- Payment in full will secure your place
- EFT – Geelong City Yoga BSB 063512 Account Number 10767466
- In payment description please write your name and ‘Conti 2018’
Enquiries / Bookings
Call Tim 0419 313 677 or email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE – If attending as a couple or you wish to nominate a ‘twin share’ partner then please email us ASAP – thank you!
Tim & Anna