Bali yoga and mindfulness retreats 2017
Bookings are now open for our Bali yoga and mindfulness retreats, 23-29 July and 6-12 August 2017.
Join Tim Oddie and Anna Loughrey on a yoga and mindfulness retreat at the stunning, award-winning Gaia Oasis Abasan (mountain resort) in Tejakula, Bali. If you have not yet been to one of these retreats then look forward to arriving at a green sanctuary nestled in the hillside on the north coast, interwoven within the local culture and well away from mainstream tourist developments. We are sure that you will discover that Gaia Oasis is the perfect location to experience the meaningful and restorative retreat that you so need.
You’ll arrive at a green sanctuary nestled in the hillside on the north coast, interwoven within the local culture and well away from mainstream tourist developments. We are sure that you will discover that Gaia Oasis is the perfect location to experience the meaningful and restorative retreat that you so need.
Let Anna and Tim guide you on an amazing journey using meditation and yoga. Meet like-minded people from all walks of life, all wrapped up in the beautiful surrounds of Gaia Oasis.
The retreat features:
- 6 nights accommodation
- Daily early morning mindfulness sessions
- 2 daily yoga classes (Asana & Pranayama)
- Adjustment for individual needs / injuries
- All meals (gourmet, gluten-free, no red meat)
- Meaningful engagement with the local culture
- Complimentary 1.5 hour on-site ‘spa treatment’
- Shuttle transfer to and from Legian or Ubud
Tim Oddie – Yoga Teacher, is a highly regarded and internationally certified Iyengar Yoga teacher and Director of Geelong City Yoga, with over 20 years of teaching experience. Tim is renowned for his extensive knowledge, warmth and humour.
Anna Loughrey – Mindfulness Facilitator, brings many years of personal and professional investigation into supporting individual and community well-being. Drawing on her skills Anna helps create an inspiring environment and transformative experience for guests.
Tim Oddie teaches with precision and clarity. Tim is able to cater to all levels of Yoga practitioner. His classes are challenging and joyful. After a week you will feel uplifted and indeed renewed.
Each day begins with a mindfulness practice. Anna will utilise a number of different techniques for inspiring greater connection to yourself and the world around you. You will find this practice of sensitivity to what is happening within and around you, permeating your yoga, your week at Gaia Oasis and your life beyond.
- Gaia Oasis Resort rates 4.5 / 5 stars on Trip Advisor
- Situated in 10 acres of organic garden
- Home to small village of farmers, numerous chickens, ducks etc.
- Tropical gardens with many peaceful areas to ‘rest’
- Large salt water pool with sun loungers
- Expansive views of valley and sea
- Tranquil lounge / dining area
- Herbal teas, Balinese coffee available 24/7
- Regulated access to wi-fi
- Friendly, professional locally staff employed 24/7
- Profits from the resort redirected to the Gaia Foundation*
PLEASE NOTE – When booking you have the option of single, twin or double room (note the single rooms are popular – so best to book early!)
The Spa Treatments
– Local children’s ‘traditional dance’ on arrival
– Sea temple cleansing
– Diverse and unique mindfulness approaches
– Festive final dinner and quality cultural performance
OPTIONAL *denotes small additional cost
– Walk down the mountain through the local village
– Gaia Oasis garden tour
– Balinese cooking class *
– Tour of local weaving cooperative *
– Walk and swim at Les Waterfall *
Subject to slight daily variation
06:30 – 07:00 Meditation
07:00 – 08:00 Silent breakfast
08:00 – 09:00 Free time
09:00 – 11:00 Yoga (Asana)
11:00 – 11:30 Question time
11:30 – 12:30 Free time
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30 – 16:00 Free time/activity time (mostly optional)
16:00 – 17:30 Yoga (Pranayama)
17:30 – 19:00 Free time
19:00 – 20:00 Dinner
20:00 – Free time or planned / optional activity time
Know Before You Go
1. How to get there
Double / twin share $1900
* Please note cost does not include airfares or taxes.
Deposits / Early Bird Rate
If your deposit is paid for either retreat before 1/1/17 you will receive the early bird rate ($100 less).
Balance due for both retreats by 19/5/17 (at latest).
Payment by EFT
Geelong City Yoga
ACCOUNT NUMBER 10767466
25% of your payment forfeited – if you cancel between 1-2 calendar months of the first day of the retreat
50% of your payment forfeited – if you cancel within 1 calendar month of the first day of your retreat
75% of your payment is forfeited – if you cancel less that 7 days (1 week) of your retreat start date
Cancellation requests must be received in writing to email@example.com